Maintenance - July 25thBack
To ensure a better game experience, we are performing an update from July 25th 2:00 to July 25th 5:00 EST.
During this time you will not be able to log in. The duration time is an estimate and may be extended due to technical issues. We really appreciate your patience and understanding.
1. Time For Guild Event "All For One!"
Friendship Medals Submission: July 25th 00:00 – August 9th 23:59 EST
Rewards Claiming: August 10th 00:00 – August 13th 11:59 PM EST
How to play:
-During the event, players who complete the specific mission will receive friendship medals.
-Players will receive a reward for submitting friendship medals to their guild.
-All the submissions will be counted towards the guild total.
-At the end of the event, additional rewards will be presented to the players depending on the guild total.
- Before submitting friendship medals, you must first join and bind to a guild.
- If you change your guild after your submission, the submission will not be counted to your new guild.
- Players have to submit at least 50 friendship medals to receive the additional rewards from the guild.
- At the end of the event, members who met all the three event requirements above will receive guild rewards according to the total friendship medals the guild owned. Rewards will be sent via in-game mail.
2. Fireworks Festival Boss Challenge is coming!
Heian-Kyo is preparing itself for the annual Fireworks Festival. Under the evening sky by the riverside are crowds of people, many in their traditional Yukata, waiting for the fireworks show to start. Suddenly, the quiet water starts to bubble violently, a giant figure rises slowly from the river...
It is the Boss Ebisu! Ebisu has brought with him plenty of presents for the Fireworks Festival!
Time: July 28th – July 29th, 2:00 – 22:00 EST of each day
How to play:
- During the event, all players around the world can challenge the Boss, which can be found at Sumida River, near Asakusa Temple and Tokyo Skytree.
- Players can find the Boss through [Guild] → [Map], paper doll in the Courtyard or the event banner. Tap on the boss to challenge him!
- Challenging the Boss will spend challenge times. By default, every player has 3 challenge times.
- 1 challenge time is recovered per hour. The stackable limit of challenge times is 3.
Players have a chance to obtain rewards such as Ebisu Frame, Reality Rendezvous Frame, Music Realm Card, AR Amulet, Grade Daruma, Jade etc., along with large amounts of EXP and coins!
Onmyoji, team up with your friends and challenge the Boss!
3. Fireworks Festival Packs on Sale!
- Fireworks Festival Pack I (price: 50 S-Jade)
Mystery Amulet x4, Base Daruma x5, Grade Daruma x3, AP x100
- Fireworks Festival Pack II (price: 350 S-Jade)
Mystery Amulet x9, Base Daruma x5, Grade Daruma x5, EXP Daruma x5, Jade x300
- Fireworks Festival Pack III (price: 850 S-Jade)
Mystery Amulet x24, Base Daruma x10, Grade 3 Grade Daruma x5, EXP Daruma x10, Jade x850
- Fireworks Festival Pack IV (price: 1600 S-Jade)
Mystery Amulet x42, Grade 4 Grade Daruma x3, Grade 3 Grade Daruma x5, EXP Daruma x10, Jade x1000, Skill Daruma x1
----Optimizations and Bugs Fixed----
1. Fixed language and technical bugs.
2. Added the loading picture of Inuyasha!