Maintenance - August 8thBack
To ensure a better game experience, we are performing an update at August 8th 00:00 EST.
The servers will not go down for this update, so just enjoy it.
1. Onmyoji x Mononoke Crossover Event (2nd time) is coming!
Bringing along his Exorcism Sword, Medicine Seller (VA: Takahiro Sakurai) is returning to Heian-Kyo as a limited time only SSR character!
Event time: Aug. 8th 00:00 to Aug. 13th 23:59 EST
During the event, summon with Mystery Amulets, Jade, or AR Amulets for a chance to get shards of the Medicine Seller. Successfully clearing the Medicine Seller’s Demon Seal will also have a chance to obtain his shard!
Collect 50 shards to obtain the limited SSR character Medicine Seller!
- Medicine Seller can only be obtained through collecting shards. He cannot be obtained from summoning.
- This is the second of three chances to acquire Medicine Seller.
- During the event, players have a chance to obtain Medicine Seller's shard by clearing his Demon Seal. Maximum of 1 shard per day can be obtained this way. （Players Lvl 15 or above can discover and challenge Medicine Seller's Demon Seal. Players Lvl 20 or above can participate in Demon Seal discovered by other players.）
- Players Lvl 15 or above can obtain shards of Medicine Seller when summoning.
- Players Lvl 40 or above can wish for and donate Medicine Seller’s shards in the guild interface.
2. The event "Shiro is My Best Friend" is coming!
Event time: Aug. 8th 00:00 to Aug. 21st 23:59 EST
During this time, players can click the Event banner in the Courtyard to check out the puzzle event "Shiro is My Best Friend". One puzzle piece will be unlocked after you complete each of the following quests — Clearing Exploration zones, Clearing Soul zones, Clearing Evo zones, Summoning Shikigami by using Mystery Amulet, AR Amulet or Jade. After completing the puzzle, players can unlock Shiro's new skin “Red Carp”.
It's time to complete the puzzle to receive Shiro's new skin “Red Carp”!
3. Paper Doll with Treasures Appears!
Event time: Aug. 8th 00:00 to Aug. 15th 23:59 EST
During the event, players will get a chance of Paper Dolls appearing in battles of exploration zones. KO the Paper Dolls for a chance to get high-grade Gourmet Realm Cards.
4. Boss Challenge For Obon Odori Festival!
Event Time: Aug. 12th to Aug. 13th, 2:00 to 22:00 EST for each day.
During the event, all players around the world can challenge the Boss, which can be found at Tokushima City, Tokushima, Southwest Japan. Players can find the Boss through [Guild] → [Map], paper doll in the Courtyard or the event banner. Tap on the boss to challenge her! Challenging the Boss will spend challenge times. By default, every player has 3 challenge times.1 challenge time is recovered per hour. The stackable limit of challenge times is 3.
Players have a chance to obtain rewards such as Ebisu Frame, Reality Rendezvous Frame, Music Realm Card, AR Amulet, Grade Daruma, Jade etc., along with large amounts of EXP and coins!
Come and enjoy the festival!
5. New Packs on Sale!
- Mountain Day's Pack (price: 50 S-Jade)
(1). Grade 3 Moon x3
(2). Daily rewards for 7 days: Mystery Amulet x1, AP x20, Base Daruma x1
- S-Amulet Pack II (price: 350 S-Jade)
Mystery Amulet x9, Base Daruma x5, Grade Daruma x5, EXP Daruma x5, Jade x300
- S-Amulet Pack III (price: 850 S-Jade)
Mystery Amulet x24, Base Daruma x10, G3 Grade Daruma x5, EXP Daruma x10, Jade x850
- S-Legend Amulet Pack (price: 1600 S-Jade)
Mystery Amulet x42, G4 Grade Daruma x3, G3 Grade Daruma x5, EXP Daruma x10, Jade x1000, Skill Daruma x1
----Optimizations and Bugs Fixed----
1. Fixed language and technical bugs.