Maintenance - September 26thBack
To ensure a better game experience, we are performing an update from September 26th 2:00 to September 26th 5:00 EST. During this time you will not be able to log in. The duration time is an estimate and may be extended due to technical issues. We really appreciate your patience and understanding.
1. Get ready for Onmyoji x Mononoke Crossover Event! The last time!
The mysterious merchant with pointy ears is making his last return to Heian-Kyo! With his Exorcism Sword, the Medicine Seller (VA: Takahiro Sakurai) can defeat even the most fierce demon. Get ready for Onmyoji x Mononoke Crossover Event (3rd time)!
Time: After the update on September 26th – October 2nd 23:59 EST
Summon with Mystery Amulets, Jade, or AR Amulets for a chance to get shards of the Medicine Seller. Successfully clearing the Medicine Seller’s Demon Seal will also have a chance to obtain his shard! Collect 50 shards to obtain the limited SSR character Medicine Seller!
- Medicine Seller can only be obtainedthrough collecting shards. He cannot be obtained from summoning.
- This will be the LAST CHANCE to acquire Medicine Seller.
- Players Lvl 15 or above can obtain shards of Medicine Seller when summoning.
- Players Lvl 40 or above can wish for and donate Medicine Seller’s shards in the guild interface.
- During the event, players have a chance to obtain Medicine Seller's shard by clearing his Demon Seal. Maximum of 1 shard per day can be obtained this way.（Players Lvl 15 or above can discover and challenge Medicine Seller's Demon Seal. Players Lvl 20 or above can participate in Demon Seal discovered by other players.）
- Medicine Seller is not included in the Shikigami Collection.
2. Beware! The Ultimate Orochi is approaching!
Dear Onmyoji, get ready for Ultimate Orochi!
How to play:
- After clearing stage 10 of Soul Zone, Ultimate Orochi will appear by chance.
- Players can team up with friends and spend 60 AP to challenge.
- There will be 10 stages for each challenge.
- Players who challenge the Ultimate Orochi can obtain Orochi’s Reverse Scale, random high-grade souls, and coins according to the stage they reached.
- Players will receive the "Orochi Mark III" by clearing stage 10.
- Players have chances to obtain the "Snake Sword" frame by clearing stage 7, 8, 9 or 10.
3. Beware of the deadly flower! New Secret Zone coming!
A new Secret Zone "Life of Higanbana" is coming to Onmyoji!
Time: After the update on September 26th
Secret Zone Rewards: Higanbana’s skin "Cavorting Candles", Skill Daruma, Grade 4 Grade Daruma, Mystery Amulets, and more.
4. Brave enough? Here's Test of Courage for you!
Dear Onmyoji, get ready for a Test of Courage (Kimodameshi)!
Time: After the update on September 26th.
How to play:
- During the event, Daily Quests will be replaced by Kimodameshi (Test of Courage).
- Players who complete specific quests in Kimodameshi (Test of Courage) will obtain "Courage", which encourages Shikigami to proceed in theKimodameshi.
- When Courage reaches 20/40/60/80/100, players will receive corresponding rewards.
- Players who gain 100 Courage will complete the day's Kimodameshi, and unlock the corresponding Kimodameshi story.
- There will be 7 stories in total. Players can unlock one story per day.
- There are various quests in Kimodameshi, players can decide which quests they would like to challenge.
- Courage does not carry over to the next day. Therefore if the player did not obtain 100 courage or more the day before, he/she will have to start again from 0 courage.
Wonder what secret is hidden within the forest? Dear Onmyoji, hurry to find out!
5. Test your Courage and Enjoy the Harvest Moon with your Shikigami!
During the Kimodameshi, the "Harvest Moon" event will also be held! Come and enjoy the moon with your Shikigami!
Time: After the update on September 26th – October 9th 23:59 EST
How to play:
- Players can access the event page by tapping on the rabbit in Courtyard or tapping on the event banner.
- During the event, players who reach 120 Courage or more will receive a reward and a puzzle piece of an illustration. Players can collect the reward once per day.
- Collect the reward 7 times during the event period to receiveOitsuki’s new skin “Jade Tsuki”!
- After the illustration is completed, share the beautiful moon with your friends!
6. Shopkeeper's Benefit comes again!
Time: September 27th 00:00 – September 29th 23:59 EST
Shopkeeper's Benefit comes again! Hope you can get the best discount!
7. New Skin on Sale!
New skins of Puppeteer "Jade Haori" and Kaguya "Moonlit Bamboo" will be available at the skin store after the update. This skin will be 20% off for the first week only!
8. Limited Packs on Sale!
- Autumn Maples Pack (price: 30 S-Jade)
Didn't get the Autumn Maples limited Frame in the Boss Challenge? A chance comes up to you! Seize it cause it's the last chance to get the Autumn Maples limited Frame in this year!
(1). Autumn Maples Frame x1
(2). Daily rewards for 5 days: Mystery Amulet x1, AP x20
Note: for Onmyoji who have had the frame purchase the pack, the frame will be automatically converted to 100 Jade.
- Mononoke Pack I (price: 50 S-Jade)
Mystery Amulet x5, Base Daruma x5, Grade Daruma x3, AP x100
- Mononoke Pack II (price: 350 S-Jade)
Mystery Amulet x10, Base Daruma x5, Grade Daruma x5, EXP Daruma x5, Jade x300
- Mononoke Pack III (price: 850 S-Jade)
Mystery Amulet x24, Base Daruma x10, Grade 3 Grade Daruma x5, EXP Daruma x10, Jade x850
- Mononoke Pack IV (price: 1600 S-Jade)
Mystery Amulet x42, Grade 4 Grade Daruma x3, Grade 3 Grade Daruma x5 EXP Daruma x10, Jade x1000, Skill Daruma x1
- Monthly Gift Bag for October (price: 50 S-Jade) Available from Oct. 1st 00:00 EST
(1). Moonlit Maples Frame x1
(2). Daily rewards for 30 days: Jade x20, Base Daruma x1, 15% Coin &EXP Bonus (24h)
----------------Shikigami skill adjustments-------------
[Cursed Eye] Adjustments:
Dodomeki uses her ominous Ghost Eyes to gaze upon her enemies, with a 100% (+ Effect HIT) chance of inflicting Gaze on them for 1 turn. When inflicted with Gaze, all skills that consume orbs will be changed to Evil Light. Using Evil Light causes enemies to take damage equal to 211% of Dodomeki's ATK and frees all allies from Gaze.
※ No changes have been made to the leveled up skill. Damage dealt by the [Evil Light] skill of Gaze state will be converted to collateral damage.
[Blood Fury] Adjustments:
Lost HP of Vampira will grant her a damage bonus. Every time her HP is decreased by 1%, her damage dealt will be increased by 4%.
[Blood Embrace] Adjustments:
Vampira transforms into a bat and grabs the enemy. Deals damage equal to 131% of her ATK on the enemy. Also restores her HP by 20% of the damage dealt for 1 turn.
No changes have been made to the leveled up skill.
Evolution Effect Adjustments:
Vampira transforms into a bat and grabs the enemy. Deals damage equal to 131% of her ATK on the enemy. Also grants a bat shield with HP equal to 20% of damage dealt for 1 turn.Grabbed enemy will receive damage equal to 10% of its Max HP per turn. (Every single damage won’t exceed 400% of Vampira’s ATK.) Lasts for 2 turns.
※ Passive skill won’t be only triggered by the normal attack. HP Steal of Blood Embrace will be adjusted to forming a shield. Staggered damage dealt after evolution will be added into collateral damage.
[Venom Frenzy] Adjustments: Adjusted from decreasing target’s DEF from a certain percentage to decreasing target’s DEF by a fixed amount. Effect:
Every time target is poisoned by Kiyohime, target’s DEF will be decreased by 10 and max DEF will be decreased by 150 till battle ends.
Every time target is poisoned by Kiyohime, target’s DEF will be decreased by 20 and max DEF will be decreased by 300 till battle ends.
[Sacrificial Fire] Adjustments on the basic rate and level of triggering Poisoned with skill: Changed from a 60% chance of triggering LV.2 Poisoned to a 100% chance of triggering LV.3 Poisoned. Duration remains to be 5 turns.
- Shiro Mujou
[Hands of Hell] Adjustments: Raised the damage dealt by the taking life state after the turn from 132% of ATK (Max Level: 152%) to 158% of ATK (Max Level: 182%).
※ Adjustments on the basic rate and level of triggering Poisoned with skill after evolution: Changed from an 80% chance of triggering Lv.3 Poisoned to a 100% chance of triggering Lv.4 Poisoned. Duration remains to be 1 turn.
[Maple Shot] Adjustments:
Shoots maple leaves at an enemy, dealing damage equal to 100% of her ATK.
※ No changes have been made to the leveled up skill. Skill damage will be increased by level.
[Explosive Death] Adjustments:
Momiji will summon a maple doll to target when attacking target. Maple doll will last for 2 turns. Target possessed by maple doll will be cursed, under which a 50% chance of receiving damage equal to 18% of current HP after attacking with normal attack each time. (Can’t exceed 250% of Momiji’s ATK.)
Lv.2: Chance of triggering Curse increases to 60%. Damage dealt increases to 22% of current HP.
Lv.3: Chance of triggering Curse increases to 70%. Damage dealt increases to 26% of current HP.
Lv.4: Chance of triggering Curse increases to 80%. Damage dealt increases to 30% of current HP.
Lv.5: When target possessed by maple doll uses the skill that requires orbs, it grants a 50% chance to make target use 1 more orb.
[Dance of Death] Skill basic effect remains the same: Momiji transforms maple leaves into blades and sends them flying through all enemies. Deals damage equal to 132% of her ATK.
No changes have been made to the leveled up skill. Skill damage will be increased by level.
Evolution Effect Adjustments:
When target possessed by the maple doll dies, all maple dolls will explode. Each doll will deal damage equal to 42% of Momiji’s ATK to all targets.
[No Mercy] Adjustments:
When Hangan deals damage, every time the target loses 1% of Max HP, Crit Rate will be increased by 1%. Deals 10% extra damage to revive enemies.
Lv.2: Extra damage dealt will be increased to 20%.
Lv.3: Extra damage dealt will be increased to 30%.
Lv.4: Extra damage dealt will be increased to 40%.
Lv.5: Every 1% exceeded Crit Rate will be converted to 1% Crit Damage.
※ Still unlocks after evolution.
[Death Penalty] Adjustments:
Hangan sentences all enemies to death, dealing damage equal to 79% of his ATK. Adds a healing Death Verdict state that can absorb the damage of the same amount for 1 turn. This state can’t be dispelled and will only be removed after absorbing enough healing amount. If Death Verdict is not removed, the target will receive damage equal to 79% of Hangan’s ATK before next move.
※ Effect: Skill damage will be increased by 5% per level. (Including the original damage and the later collateral damage.)
[Dance of the Wind] Adjustments:
When Itsumade Co-ops or is invited to battle, its attack attempts can be increased according to the amount of Golden Feather. Adjusted in order to keep the consistency of the game rules.
[Woman Scorned] Lv.3 Skill Adjustments:
Dealing damage grants a 100% (+Effect HIT) chance to trigger an LV.5 Poisoned to target. (Decreases target’s SPD by 10% and ignores 50 of target’s DEF when calculating collateral damage.) Inflicts the target with a Cunning Mark. Cunning Mark will deal collateral damage equal to 10% of Mio’s ATK to its host each turn.
※ Removed the requirement of inflicting Cunning Mark by launching critical hit. Damage dealt will be added to collateral damage and it will be adjusted to absolute hit. An effect of triggering Poisoned to a single target will be added as well.
[Drunken Stupor] Adjustments:
Tanuki has a 20% chance to fall asleep at the end of the turn. When it wakes up, it will restore 6% HP. It has a 50% chance to be woken up by an attack. After being woken up, it will add a Drunk mark to the attacker.
Lv.2: HP Regen +32%
Lv.3: Move Bar will be increased by 30% after being woken up
Lv.4: Chance of falling asleep increases up to 40%
Lv.5: Add a Drunk Mark to all enemies after being woken up
[Fiery Moonshine] Adjustments:
Tanuki swigs a mouthful of wine and restores its HP by 18% of Max HP. Spits out flames that burn all enemies to deal damage equal to 12% of Tanuki’s current HP.
Skill effects after evolution:
Tanuki swigs a mouthful of wine and restores its HP by 18% of Max HP. Spits out flames that burn all enemies to deal damage equal to 12% of Tanuki’s current HP. Ignites all Drunk Marks on target to form wine fire. Each layer of wine fire will last for 1 turn to decrease target’s DEF by 10% and deal collateral damage equal to Tanuki’s Max HP after target’s turn.
Effect: Original damage will be increased by 15% per level.
※ Passive adds Accelerator and increases the efficiency of stacking Drunk Marks. Grants [Fiery Moonshine] the effect of restoring HP. Adjusted damage data and rules and all Drunk Marks will be used.
- Karasu Tengu
[Blade of Justice] Adjustments:
Karasu Tengu charges at the enemy and unleashes and cuts into them with his blade. Deals damage equal to 80% of his ATK. Has a 30% chance to make 1 ally join the attack.
Lv. 2: Skill damage increases by 10%.
Lv.3: Chance of making ally join the attack increases up to 35%
Lv. 4: Skill damage increases by 10%.
Lv.5: Chance of making ally join the attack increases up to 40%
[Purification Wings] Adjustments:
At the beginning of the turn, Karasu Tengu has a 50% chance to dispel 1 negative effect for 1 random ally. (Including Taunt, Freeze, Silence, Daze, Sleep, Morph, Confuse.)
Lv.2: [Purification Wings] chance increases up to 70%
Lv.3: [Purification Wings] chance increases up to 90%
Lv.4: When attacking with your ally, all negative effects will be dispelled.
※ Still unlocked after evolution.
[Deadly Flock] Adjustments:
Karasu Tengu summons crows to attack all enemies to deal damage equal to 119% of ATK to each enemy according to the HP. When dealing damage to each target, it has a 30% chance to make 1 ally to join the attack. (Each ally can only help once.) Every time one target is killed, skill damage dealt will be increased by 20%. Can be increased up to 100%.
- Kyonshi Ototo
[Noxious Spray] Adjustments:
Kyonshi Ototo sprays noxious mist at all enemies to deal damage equal to 76% of his ATK and targets will receive collateral damage equal to 22% of Kyonshi Ototo’s ATK for 2 turns. When collateral damage is dispelled, target enters the Poison state, under which ATK will be decreased by 40% over 2 turns.
※ Staggered damage will be added to the collateral damage. Poison state effect will be adjusted as decreasing DEF.
[Dance of Hope] Adjustments:
Dispel 3 negative effects for 1 ally and restore HP equal to 30% of Chocho’s Max HP for the ally. (Original rate: 24%) Triggers Butterflies Dance state for 3 turns. Restores 30% HP for Chocho in the coming 3 turns.
- Warrior Soul
[Soul Slash] Adjustments:
Warrior Soul decreases the hit of the targets possessed by dead souls by 10%.
Lv.2: Effect HIT decrease up to 20%
Lv.3: Effect HIT decrease up to 30%
Lv.4: Effect HIT decrease up to 40%
Lv.5: When dead souls are dispelled, targets will lose 1 orb.
[Restless Rage] Adjustments:
Releases the restless souls of the dead to attack all enemies, dealing damage equal to 108% of Warrior Soul’s ATK. Souls will last for 3 turns. If an enemy uses any orbs while being possessed, it will receive damage equal to 54% of Warrior Soul’s ATK times the number of turns the souls have left. Enemy’s healing effect will be decreased by 40% over 2 turns.
※ Effect: Skill damage will be increased by 5% per level.
[Defensive Wall] Adjustments:
Increases all allies’ DEF by 40% and Nurikabe’s DEF by 20% for 2 turns.
※ Increases the DEF bonus and effective turns.
-----------Soul Effect Adjustments-------------------------
Every time target's HP is decreased by 15%, it will deal 10% extra damage to target.
- Snow Spirit
When dealing damage, it grants a 15% chance to freeze the target for 1 turn. (If the target is under Slow effect, the chance will be increased to 30%.) When being attacked, it can slow attack by 30 for 1 turn.
- House Imp
When attacking, if the target is under controlled, damage dealt will be increased by 45%.
- Dice Sprite
Counters the attacker when resisting an effect and increases damage by 50%. Increases Move Bar by 25% when under control effect.
When any target dies, it can restore HP by 20% of Max HP and increase damage by 20% (max: 120%) till battle ends.
When dealing damage, she grants a 10% chance to inflict Daze to target for 1 turn. If no target is under Daze, the chance will be increased to 20%.
- Tree Spirit
Increases healing effect by 20% when healing (If target’s HP is lower than 20%, the healing effect will be increased by 50%)
Grants target a shield that can’t be dispelled for 2 turns when healing to absorb damage equal to 30% healing.
When an ally is under a controlling effect, ally’s speed will be increased by 30 for 2 turns. The effect won’t be dispelled and can be stacked by 2x.
- Tomb Guard
Every time target’s HP is decreased by 1%, crit damage dealt will be decreased by 0.5%.
The only passive skill. When dealing damage to monsters, it will add 1 Tsuchigumo Mark on the monster to decrease its SPD by 10% and deal 10% collateral damage for 1 turn. Max: 3 marks.
(Damage dealt by Tsuchigumo will be adjusted as collateral damage and will be influenced by Crit and Crit DMG. When target’s DEF is 0, it will launch a critical attack for sure. Damage adjusted to 10% accordingly.)
The only passive skill. Increases damage dealt with monsters by 10%. If being damaged by a monster, damage dealt will be increased by 25% over 1 turn.
1. Boss in Demon Encounter strength increase after countless failure and HP has been increased slightly.
2. Interface update: Descriptions of all Shikigami skills and Souls have been optimized.
3.Passivetabs have been added for Shikigami’s passive skills.
4. Cooldown time will be displayed for Shikigami’s skills. The original description of skill cooldown will be removed.
5. If a shinigami's skills include additional skills, a detailed description of the additional skills will be displayed.
6. When viewing Shikigami’s skills, you can switch interface from [Detail/Upgrade]. You can view the upgrading effect in the [Upgrade] interface and the skill description in the [Detail] interface. Battle rules will be displayed in blue and state-related descriptions will be displayed in red.
7. Among state-related descriptions, tabs of buffs/common/debuffs will be marked.
8. Raised the combo limit of Youko’s Blade Cyclone and Yaksha’s Underworld Sea from 10x to 99x. Monsters in the zone won’t be influenced.
1. Duel Optimizations
- The original "Carp Banner" has been replaced with a "Judge Boss".
- Added the buff/debuff summary interface. Onmyoji can now easily check the real-time buff/debuff effects.
- Added settings for blocking opponent's messages and stickers. Onmyoji can find the button at the right bottom of the opponent's profile.
- The tiers that use the "draw mode" to build up teams before the duel starts has been decreased from tier 7 to tier 5.
- Optimized the team lineup experience for tiers 1 to 4. Added a Pre-set Button for quicklychoosingshikigami.
- Added self-info checking in the team modifying period in a duel to allow onmyoji to easily check their own info like tier, score, ranking, most used team, etc.
2. Optimized the releasing shikigami experience in the Shrine. The maximum number of shikigami that can be released at a time has been increased from 6 to 20.
3. Optimized the Battle experience of Boss Attack in the Demon Encounter.
4. Added an "Inadvisable" prompt for missions in Dispatch that are not recommended according toanonmyoji's level.
5. Removed chat from the Royal Battle.
6. Optimized some interfaces of the pet system.
1. Fixed some language and technical bugs.
2. Fixed some display bugs of some skill animations, skill icons,andshikigami models.