Maintenance - November 28thBack
Dear Onmyoji,To ensure a better game experience, we are performing an update from November 28th 2:00 to November 28th 6:00 EST. During this time you will not be able to log in. The duration time is an estimate and may be extended due to technical issues. We really appreciate your patience and understanding.1. The King is Arriving!New SSR Shikigami Yamakaze is coming! After the update on November 28th - December 4th 23:59 EST, Yamakaze will have 2.5 times summon rate up!Note: Once Yamakaze has been summoned during the event, the summon rate will revert back to the normal rate.2. Welcome to the new SR Shikigami Kaoru and the R Shikigami Mushishi!Along with the new SSR Shikigami Yamakaze, new SR Shikigami Kaoru (VA: Inori Minase) and R Shikigami Mushishi (VA: Ayane Sakura) are also coming to Heian-Kyo! After the update on November 28th, Yamakaze and Kaoru can be obtained through Summon, Demon Parade, and Wanted Quests. Mushishi can be obtained through Summon and Demon Parade,Besides, the Yamakaze, Kaoru and Mushishi will be in Royal Battle, come to join and pick them to fight for you!
3. Memory Scroll "The Forest Tales"!In the boundless universe of Heian-Kyo, some stories are profoundly grievous, some are simple and pure, while others are subtle and mundane. Deep in the forest hides the touching story of Yamakaze, Kaoru, and Mushishi......The Memory Scroll of Yamakaze reveals the story of these three characters, and can be viewed in Onmyoji!Event time: after the update on November 28th until December 18th, 23:59 ESTDuring the event, players can obtain scroll shards by participating in different in-game activities. For every scroll shard donated, players will receive 1 random reward. After a memory scroll has been repaired, players can view the corresponding story. Rewards will be given out to players according to their donation ranking. After all the Memory Scroll has been repaired, players will no longer be able to obtain scroll shards or repair scrolls for this event.4. New Side Chapter "Tesso's Story" unfolds!After the update on November 28th, players can access this new side chapter "Tesso's Story" through Heian Tales!To Unlock:*Required Shikigami: Tesso and Kamaitachi
*Required Onmyoji: Hiromasa5. Throw a party with Guild Feast!Enjoy cuisines and fireworks with your guild members in the new feature "Guild Feast"! Complete preparation missions assigned by the leader or officers and participate in the feast to earn rich rewards.After the update November 28th, the new feature "Guild Feast" is online! Come and join with your guild mates! It's party time!
6. New Feature Online: Mentor SystemThe brand new "Mentor's Guidance" system is online! Through establishing a mentorship between players, old-timers can teach and guide newcomers, helping new players to learn the game and make progress! Work together and complete quests to receive rewards such as random SSR Shikigami, Skill Daruma, Grade Daruma and more!
7. Ebisu's BoutiqueAfter the update on November 28th until December 18th, 2018 23:59 EST. Recharge to a certain amount to obtain bonus rewards, including "Dark Seimei" limited skin. For players who already have "Dark Seimei" limited skin, they will receive a "Lord of Kyoto" frame instead. Players who already have "Lord of Kyoto" frame will receive an upgraded Gold Daruma version "Lord of Kyoto" frame. For players who already have the Gold Daruma version "Lord of Kyoto" frame, they will receive 2 Boutique talismans instead, and will gain the right to enter the Boutique!The Boutique offers various items for exchange, including the new addition: Golden Talisman, Golden Butterfly, Golden Leaf, Golden Pendulum.
8. New Skin for KuroAfter the update on November 28th, Kuro's new skin “Dark Carp” will be available for purchase in skin store. There will be a 20% discount for the first week, don’t miss out!9. Yamakaze, Kaoru and Mushishi Loading Picture!
Added an update default pictures of Yamakaze, Kaoru and Mushishi, and the previous update default loading pictures "Pactbound Blade", "Blood-stained Battlefield" and "Welcome!" are available to buy in the mall.10. New Packs on Sale!- Yamakaze Coming! I (price: 50 S-Jade)
Daily rewards for 5 days: Mystery Amulet x1, Base Daruma x1, AP x20- Yamakaze Coming! II (price: 350 S-Jade)
Mystery Amulet x15, Base Daruma x5, Grade Daruma x5, EXP Daruma x5, Jade x300- Yamakaze Coming! III (price: 850 S-Jade)
Mystery Amulet x30, Base Daruma x10, Grade 3 Grade Daruma x5, EXP Daruma x10, Jade x850- Yamakaze Coming!IV (price: 1600 S-Jade)Mystery Amulet x50, Grade 4 Grade Daruma x3, Grade 3 Grade Daruma x5, EXP Daruma x10, Jade x1000, Skill Daruma x1- Reverse Scale Box (price: 50 S-Jade) Weekly Quota:20 times
Orochi's Reverse Scale x50, Coin x50,000, Jade x50.- Monthly Gift Bag (price: 50 S-Jade) Available from Dec. 1st 00:00 EST
(1). Winter Pine frame x1
(2). Daily rewards for 30 days: Jade x20, Base Daruma x1, 15% Coin &EXP Bonus (24h)----Improvements----1. Improved the damage reflection trigger order of Yao Bikuni's Divination Sigil. When an ally with Divination Sigil who is connected by Shouzu's Water Circuit takes damage, the damage reflection effect now triggers first.
2. Reduced the ATK of the monsters in some of the Secret Zone stages who deal indirect damage to make sure the difficulties are consistent.
3. Improved the notification prompt when players attempt to purchase items in the Feat Shop in their Guilds with insufficient Feats.
4. Improved the reward claim controls in Kimodameshi (Test of Courage).
5. Improved the shikigami selection menu when displaying them in your courtyard.
6. Changed the background music of the courtyard's anniversary celebration theme to the default music.
7. Changed the music in some of the scenes and battles, including some of the realm skins, Demon Encounter battles, and Pet House.
8. Players' bonuses that are auto-paused when going offline will be auto-enabled the next time they go online.
9. Improved the UI in the Invite Friends menu.
10. Improved the movement rule of the Auto Mode Paper Doll in Exploration Zones. The paper doll now starts moving from the current position when a battle ends rather than from the left of the map.
11. Improved the display of completed achievements. Completed achievements are now shown at the bottom of all achievements.
12. Improved the letter menu when sending skins.
13. Improved the experience in Netherworld Gate. Initiating the Netherworld Gate team challenge will no longer send a team-up message to the guild channel.
14. Improved the second confirmation when releasing high grade souls.
15. Improved controls when equipping pets. When tapping an unequipped part on the pet, the accessory menu on the right will switch to the corresponding part.
16. Added pet types to the accessory menu to facilitate accessory selection.
17. When teaming up in quick succession, the team menu will no longer cause the chat window to close.
18. Added "Save as emoji" and "Download" feature to images players send in chats themselves.
19. Improved the redirect logic when trying to view new messages in Friends.
20. Pre-set lineups can now be shared with guild, world, and friends to facilitate communication.
21. Buff/debuff list in duels now shows the soul of each shikigami.
22. Improved the backgrounds of shikigami skin images. The backgrounds now indicate rarity.
23. Onmyoji selection is now added to pre-set lineups.
24. Updated the concept art of Hakuro, Mio, and Hououka after their evolution and Enma's Lady of the Underworld skin.
25. Updated the missing descriptions of the soul Edge, adding "effective exclusively".
26. Changed skills that shared the same name and some of the skill icons. Yoto Hime's Extra Slice is changed to Shadow Blade (the name was the same as one of Kuro's skills). The icon images for Kagura's Divine Fire and Umbrella Strike and Hiromasa's Occult: Pursuit are now updated.----Bug fixes----1. Fixed issues that caused the level-up button to show a red dot notification when the guild is already at max level.
2. Fixed display errors when the images in chat are too small.
3. Fixed issues that caused players' pre-set lineups to overlap with teammates' avatars and emojis.
4. Fixed the incorrect description in Yao Bikuni's Purification by removing the reference to CD when the skill has no CD.
5. Fixed language and technical bugs.