Maintenance - December 12thBack
To ensure a better game experience, we are performing an update from Dec. 12th 2:00 to Dec. 12th 6:00 EST. During this time you will not be able to log in. The duration time is an estimate and may be extended due to technical issues. We really appreciate your patience and understanding.----Update Content----1. Inuyasha Crossover: Come to Meet Kikyo!The 2nd Onmyoji x InuYasha Crossover event is coming! With Inuyasha and Sesshomaru returning, and Kikyo as a newcomer to Heian-Kyo!Event Time: After the update on December 12th - December 18th 23:59 EST- During the event, summon with Mystery Amulets, Jade, or AR Amulets for a chance to get Inuyasha, Sesshomaru or Kikyo shards! Players can designate the shard they want before summoning and can change their choice at any time.- During the event, players who clear Exploration Zone will have a chance to encounter Kikyo's Demon Seal, clearing it will have a chance of obtaining shards of Kikyo (maximum 1 daily) or shards of her skin (maximum 4 daily).Note:- Onmyoji x InuYasha Crossover Event will be held a total of 3 times, this is the 2nd time. Limited SSR Character Inuyasha, Sesshomaru, and Kikyo can only be acquired through this event.- Before using Mystery Amulet, Jade or AR Amulet to summon, players can designate a type of shard from Inuyasha, Sesshomaru or Kikyo. When performing summon, players will have a chance of obtaining shards for the chosen character.- Inuyasha, Sesshomaru, and Kikyo can only be acquired by collecting shards. They cannot be obtained directly from summoning.2.Inuyasha Crossover: Kikyo's New Skin!Event Time: After the update on December 12th - December 18th 23:59 ESTPlayers can collect Kikyo's skin shards by challenging the assembly boss in Demon Encounter, clearing Kikyo's Demon Seal or purchasing shards from the general store. Collect 50 shards to redeem this limited skin from the skin store! Additional rewards will be presented to players who obtain this limited skin during the event period.Note:
- During the event, players who clear an Exploration Zone will have a chance to encounter the Demon Seal of Kikyo. Shards of Kikyo and her skin can be obtained from the Demon Seal by chance.
- At most 1 Kikyo shard and 4 Kikyo skin shards can be obtained from Demon Seal per day.
- Players can also pray for 1 Kikyo's skin shard per day in the Guild interface.3. Seimei's Lost Memory and the Final BattleThe wheel of fate has started to turn again. Seimei and his party arrive in a desolated ruin, where the last piece of Seimei's lost memory lies. With the help from a mysterious figure, Seimei finally recalls his past and prepares for his final confrontation with Orochi.Watch the end of the long battle against Orochi in the new Main Story Chapter 26 - "Final Battle", which will be available in the near future!4. Inuyasha Crossover: Limited Shikigami in Royal Battle!Don’t be disappointed if you haven’t been able to gather enough Inuyasha, Sesshomaru and Kikyo shards, since Inuyasha, Sesshomaru and Kikyo will be joining Royal Battle after update on Dec. 12th. Participate in the Royal Battle and watch their exceptional performance in battle.5. Hot Spring Courtyard Skin Event!Event Time: Dec. 12th 2018 after update - Jan. 11th 2019 23:59 ESTDuring the event, complete the puzzle to unlock the Courtyard's skin - Hot Spring. Seize the chance to get the wonderful courtyard skin!6. New Winter Skins of Hana and YukiAfter the update on Dec. 12th, Hana's new skin "Frosted Pearl" and Yuki's new skin "Direwolf" will be available for purchase in skin store. There will be a 20% discount for the first week, don’t miss out!7. Inuyasha Crossover Packs on Sale!
Inuyasha Summon Pack I (price: 50 S-Jade)(1). Base Daruma x 3
(2). Daily reward for 7 days: Mystery Amulet x 1, coin x 10,000
Inuyasha Summon Pack II (price: 350 S-Jade)(1). Grade Daruma x 3, Mystery Amulet x 5
(2). Daily reward for 14 days: Mystery Amulet x 1, Coin x 50,000Inuyasha Summon Pack III (price: 850 S-Jade)(1). Grade 3 Grade Daruma x3, Mystery Amulet x10
(2). Daily reward for 14 days: Mystery Amulet x 2, coin x 50,000, EXP Daruma x 1, Skill Daruma Shard x 2Kikyo Arrives! I (price: 50 S-Jade)Mystery Amulet x 15, Base Daruma x 5, Grade Daruma x 5, Exp Daruma x5, Jade x 300Kikyo Arrives! II (price: 350 S-Jade)Mystery Amulet x 30, Base Daruma x 10, Grade 3 Grade Daruma x 5, Exp Daruma x10, Jade x 850Kikyo Arrives! III (price: 1600 S-Jade)Mystery Amulet x 50, Grade 4 Grade Daruma x 3, Grade 3 Grade Daruma x 5, EXP Daruma x 10, Jade x 1000, Skill Daruma x 1
----Experience Improvements----1. Clarified the text description on the mentor system application page.
2. Adjusted the Shikigami selection slide bar position when dispatching Shikigami on iPhone X resolution.
3. Balanced the size and scale of Shikigami on the summon page after summoning via Draw x 10.
4. Optimized the AI of Chocho's Dance of Hope in auto mode. Now she performs healing when the HP of an ally is below 75% instead of 50% as before. The change does not affect Chocho as a monster in zones, whose AI remains unchanged.
5. Balanced and unified the size and standing position of Shikigami in the Skins and Shikigami page.
6. Using the mouse wheel to zoom in and out on images is now supported on PC version.
7. Added ways to share replays after players clear stage 10 of Ultimate Orochi and win Royal Battles.
8. Added a new chat channel: Mentor!
- Mentor channel is a channel created specially for players to find Mentors and Apprentices.
- Only players qualified to be Mentors or Apprentices who are currently not under any mentorship are eligible to enter the channel.
- In the channel, players can chat freely to find Mentors or Apprentices.
9. Added the amount owned by the player to the description of some of the items.
10. Added a way for players to view the bios of Demon Encounter bosses. Players can now view their bios from the Boss Collection.
11. Fixed the display error regarding levels on the Soul page.
12. Fixed the error message pop-up that appeared when trying to share Bond progress after it was promoted to the next level.
13. Fixed a display issue on the wish-making page in a guild.
14. Fixed the frame of the shard of Inferno Ibaraki Doji showing an incorrect rarity.
15. Improved the display style when viewing the concept art of Shikigami on the Shikigami page. The word "Evolved" is now removed.
16. Improved the display of the Reverse Scales players currently own when exchanging for Souls in the Soul shop.
17. Improved the map in the Exploration zone. Player characters will no longer be covered up certain areas on the map.
18. Clarified the ambiguous description of the Unlucky Streak achievement.
19. Improved how players can deploy Shikigami when dispatching Shikigami. Players can now tap to dispatch them, in addition to dragging them.
20. Players can now tap and hold to select multiple souls when releasing souls.
21. Players in the Recent contacts/Recent teams lists who have not been added as friends now have an "Add as Friend" button added to their extended panel so players can add them easily.
22. Added sharing feature to Area Boss: Conquer the World achievement. Players can now share the Conquer the World mark from the list of marks.----Bug Fixes----1. Fixed the default display order for pre-set lineups before battles. Optimized the UI of pre-set lineups before battles.
2. Fixed the issue of Area Bosses still being locked when players have the exact amount of Fame to unlock them.
3. Fixed issues that prevented the Duel Wins: Ootengu and Duel Wins: Hououga achievements from completing.
4. Fixed an issue that caused the icons above the firework frog and firework paper doll to disappear when players access the guild feast from the Shikigami page.
5. Fixed the incorrect multiplier of Kiyohime's skill when she is a monster in zones.
6. Fixed the lag when selecting Shikigami on the Dispatching Shikigami page.
7. Fixed the issue that caused the extended Friends page to not disappear when a new group chat is created.
8. Corrected the incorrect description of Ryomen shard.
9. Fixed the facing issue of Ushi no Toki's straw doll when she summons the doll in Totem Zone battles.
10. Fix the display issue affecting Shikigami when they are frozen in Demon Parade.
11. Fixed the missing special effects of Chin's skill Chin's Feathers.----Shikigami Improvements----1. UmibozuBlessed Water- Changed how the skill works. When a flurry of damage is dealt, the skill now calculates "the ally with the lowest proportion of HP" in a more timely manner, meaning that when a team has multiple allies with damaged HP, the skill targets more evenly when healing them, rather than targeting only 1-2 allies when healing.- Skill improvement. The healing effect is now triggered only by damage dealt by his own skills (extra damage inflicted, such as from the soul Seductress, no longer triggers the healing effect). When a target receives healing multiple times in an action, the healing efficiency is now reduced by 15% for each extra healing received.Giant WavesReduced the skill-casting animation time from 5.2s to 2.9s to speed up the pace.
- Damage increased. The skill now deals damage equal to 45% of his ATK instead of 39% when at the max level.
2. NekomataImproved the AI of Nekomata in auto mode. Meowlee Attack is now prioritized before Meownified Attack when either of the below conditions is met.- When there is an enemy with HP below 70%.
- When there is only one enemy left.3. Fixed the issue affecting Ichimokuren's ATK draining effect from his Wind Amulet: Damage was counted as a debuff. The effect is now counted as a buff.4. Fixed the issue affecting Warrior Soul's Soul Slash. "When Haunting Soul is dispelled, 1 orb is removed from target" no longer triggers when all debuffs are dispelled on ending a round.5. Fixed the issue that prevented the soul Nightwing from triggering correctly when dealing damage with some skills.