Onmyoji #ShikigamiArt Contest Now Begins!Back
What was it that got you hooked to the game when you first started?
Do you remember the moment when you got your first SSR Shikigami?
How about the seasoned players and friends who helped you along the way?
To celebrate Onmyoji’s Global 1st Anniversary with Onmyoji around the world, we're pleased to announce that we will be holding a #ShikigamiArt Contest during the anniversary period. Winners of the contest will receive official goods as a special prize, and all participants of the event will also have a chance to win in a lucky draw!
We believe this anniversary is not a mere celebration of the opening of the global server, but also of the wonderful community that has been growing and supporting us throughout this year. This is a celebration for all of us, and we are thrilled to see through all of your submissions how this game has touched and connected with each and every one of you.
How To Participate:
1. By tagging @onmyojigame and using the #ShikigamiArt hashtag with your entry on Facebook.
2. By tagging @onmyojigame and using the #ShikigamiArt hashtag with your entry on Instagram.
3. By tagging @onmyojigame and using the #ShikigamiArt hashtag with your entry on Twitter.
4. By using #ShikigamiArt hashtag with your entry on YouTube.
5. By using #ShikigamiArt hashtag with your entry on Onmyoji Discord: shikigamiart-contest chat.
6. By joining Onmyoji Discord server, share the event, or vote on the submissions.
*Note: Please make sure your privay setting is public so that you could successfully share your creation with us.
1. The Onmyoji #ShikigamiArt starts on Dec. 26 12:00 and ends on 2019 Jan. 30 23:59 (EST). Entries closes on 2019 Jan. 23 23:59 (EST).
2. Participants must upload the creation in according to the “How To Participate” rules above.
3. There is no limit to the number of entries one person can submit.
4. Entries must be your own work; we cannot accept entries that use copyrighted materials from other resources.
5. NetEase reserves the right to reject entries that do not meet the requirements.
6. The prizes are non-exchangeable for cash or other items of the same value.
7. Each winner is only eligible for one prize.
How To Win:
The winners for this contest will be picked based on both a panel of NetEase judges and public voting. The top 20 wallpapers will be selected by NetEase team for a second round of public voting on Gleam campaign page on 2019 Jan. 24 (EST).
The NetEase team will rank the participants based on the below criteria:
1. 40% Originality
2. 30% Artistic Quality
3. 30% Anniversary Theme Compliance
Rankings from NetEase team and public voting will then be combined, with each counting for 50% of a submission's final score. In case of a tie, the NetEase team will decide the winner based on the criteria above.
*Note: The top 20 selections announcement might be postponed if there are too many submissions.
1. Participants who are selected to the top 20 will receive official Onmyoji gifts as rewards; the prizes differ depending on each one’s ranking.
2. Participants who join Onmyoji discord server during event period, share the event on each platform, or vote on the submissions will have a chance to win in the lucky draw.
*Note: The images on the campagin page are for reference only.
#ShikigamiArt Contest Campaign Page: