To ensure a better game experience, we are performing an update from Mar. 13th 2:00 to Mar. 13th 5:00 EST. During this time you will not be able to log in. The duration time is an estimate and may be extended due to technical issues. We really appreciate your patience and understanding.
1. The final stage of the Onmyoji x Inuyasha crossover event is here!
Event Time: After the update on March 13th - March 19th 23:59 EST
- During the event, summon with Mystery Amulets, Jade, or AR Amulets for a chance to get Inuyasha, Sesshomaru or Kikyo shards! Players can designate the shard they want before summoning and can change their choice at any time.
- This is the 3rd and final stage of the Onmyoji x InuYasha Crossover Event! Limited SSR Character Inuyasha, Sesshomaru, and Kikyo can only be acquired through this event.
- Inuyasha, Sesshomaru, and Kikyo can only be acquired by collecting shards. They cannot be obtained directly from summoning.
- Players lvl 15 or above can participate in the summoning of Inuyasha, Sesshomaru, and Kikyo
- Players lvl 40 or above can donate or wish for Inuyasha, Sesshomaru, and Kikyo shards in the guild
- Inuyasha, Sesshomaru, and Kikyo are not included in the Shikigami Collection.
2. Summon Event also to come!
- During the last Onmyoji x Inuyasha Crossover Event, the chance of summoning an SP/SSR Shikigami will be increased to 2.5 times! The summoning chance will revert to normal after summoning your first SP/SSR Shikigami during this event.
- During the event, for every 100 summons (via Mystery Amulet, Jade or AR Amulet), players can obtain 1 SR Shikigami of their choice.
3. Get ready for Inuyasha Demon Seal!
- During the event, players who clear Exploration Zone will have a chance to encounter Inuyasha's Demon Seal, clearing it will have a chance of obtaining shards of Inuyasha, Sesshomaru, Kikyo and Inuyasha's "Scar of the Wind" skin shard.
- Players can obtain at most 1 Inuyasha shard, 1 Sesshomaru shard, 1 Kikyo shard and 4 "Scar of the Wind" skin shard per day.
Dear Onmyoji, this will be the last chance to meet the trio before they bid farewell to Heian-Kyo!
4. Limited Skins for Inuyasha and Sesshomaru on Sale!
- Inuyasha's Scar of the Wind skin shard can be obtained via Demon Encounter, Inuyasha Demon Seal from Mar. 13th after update to Mar. 19th 23:59 EST.
- Sesshomaru's Demonic Aura skin shard can be obtained via Kimodameshi from Mar. 14th 00:00 to Mar. 19th 23:59 EST.
- All skin shards above including the previous Kikyo's Fall Bellflower skin shard can be obtained via purchasing in General of Mall from Mar. 13th after update to Mar. 19th 23:59 EST.
5. New Secret Zone coming
After the update on March 13th, a new Secret Zone “Yuki’s Memories” will be added. Challenge Yuki’s Secret Zone to witness the power of blizzard and get the special reward: Yuki’s new skin “Snowy Winter”.
6. Listen to the tales of the wind!
After the update on Mar. 13th, the new side chapter "Wind Shield" will be available! Dear Onmyoji, please listen to the forgotten story in the wind!
7. New Skins on Sale!
Bukkuman's new skin “Voyaging Farseeker” and Inugami’s new skin “Sakura Flurry” will be available for purchase in the Skin Store after the update on Mar. 13th. They will be 20% off for the first week, so don’t miss out!
8. Growing Happiness frame
Time: After the update on March 13th
- After the update on March 13th, players can obtain the “Growing Happiness” frame by summoning (via Mystery Amulet, Jade, or AR Amulet) 10 times.
- After obtaining the "Growing Happiness" frame, every time a player summons using Mystery Amulets, Jade or AR Amulets, EXP will be added to the frame.
- Players will obtain a certain amount of initial EXP on the "Growing Happiness" frame when they first obtain the frame, based on the progress of the player's SP/SSR Shikigami collection (Including Ryomen and Crossover Event Characters) before the update on March 13th.
9. Ebisu's Boutique
Event Time: After the update on Mar. 13th until Apr.5th 23:59 EST
How to play:
- Recharge to a certain amount to obtain bonus rewards, including "Dark Seimei" limited skin.
- For players who already have "Dark Seimei" limited skin, they will receive a "Lord of Kyoto" frame instead.
- Players who already have "Lord of Kyoto" frame will receive an upgraded Gold Daruma version "Lord of Kyoto" frame.
- For players who already have the Gold Daruma version "Lord of Kyoto" frame, they will receive 2 Boutique talismans instead, and will gain the right to enter the Boutique!
- The Boutique offers various items for exchange.
- New items Golden Fan: Shield, Gilded Umbrella: Inferno, Golden Staff: Shower and Golden Arrow: Hunter are added in the Boutique.
10. Gift from Skill Daruma!
After the update on March 13th, players can receive a daily gift from Skill Daruma in the Pack shop! Collect the gift 50 times to obtain a Skill Daruma!
11. New loading pictures added!
After the update on Mar. 13th, we update the default loading pictures and added more in the store. Let's come to have a check!
12. Orochi Uber Boss is coming soon!
The Orochi Uber Boss is coming soon at the next update, please prepare for the battle!
1. Modified the name display panel for each Shikigami in Shikigami Interface.
2. SR Shikigami Ittan-momen and SR Shikigami Okuribito are available to summon after the update.
3. Fixed language and technical bugs.
4. skills improvements
- Inuyasha: Backlash Wave!
When Tessaiga evolved into Black Tessaiga, the accumulated status of Force of Wind will not be consumed anymore.
After awakening Barrier: Tenseiga, if its effect of resisting deadly damage is triggered, Sesshomaru will gain a 30% HP Steal until the end of the turn.
The Fractured mark added by Meido Zangetsuha/Bakusaiga will trigger an effect that decreases target's healing by 100% when the target's HP is less than 30%.