In order to bring you a better gaming experience, the server will be shut down for maintenance from 2:00 - 6:00 EST on Jan 20th. If it is not completed on time, the opening time will be postponed. For details regarding the update, please check the update announcement which will be posted later or the game login page after the maintenance.
During the maintenance period, you will not be able to access the game from the server. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for your support and understanding!
1. SSR Shikigami Ungaikyo summon event
Inside mirrors lie a world that completely reflects all that the eye can see. The two sides of the mirror, the world of Yin and Yang, exist independently, and can never touch each other. Ungaikyo, the rumored living sacred treasure, is available for summoning!
Summon period: After the update on January 20th – January 28th 23:59 EST
- During the event, when summoning using Mystery Amulets, Jade, or AR Amulets, the appearance rate for SP/SSR Shikigami will be 2.5 times the normal rate. The summon rate will revert to the normal rate after the player successfully summons 3 SP/SSR Shikigami.
- For players who have completed their SSR collection before the update on January 20th, the appearance rate for SSR Ungaikyo when an SP/SSR Shikigami is summoned will initially be 15% and will continue to increase as the players continue to summon, ultimately reaching 100% at 500 summons.
- For other players, the appearance rate for SSR Ungaikyo when an SP/SSR Shikigami is summoned will continually increase from 4%, up to a maximum of 20% when the player has performed 500 summons.
【Special Summon Bonus】
1. For players who have completed their SSR collection before the update on January 20th:
- During the event, if the player performs 699 summons but did not obtain SSR Ungaikyo, SSR Ungaikyo will appear on the 700th summon and a surprise pack will be presented to the player as a reward. Please note that after SSR Ungaikyo is summoned using this method, the player can no longer benefit from the rate up for SSR Ungaikyo.
2. For players who have not completed their SSR collection before the update on January 20th: The appearance rate of SSR Ungaikyo will be further increased to 30% if they have not obtained SSR Ungaikyo in 700 summons.
- The summon events above only apply to players who are level 15 or higher.
- Only Shikigami that are lit up in the SSR Shikigami Collection will be counted for completion. (Ryomen and Crossover Characters excluded)
2. SSR Shikigami Ungaikyo Memory Scroll Event!
Event Period: After the update on January 20th - February 11th, 23:59 EST
How to play:
- Players can obtain scroll shards by participating in different activities in the game. - Donate scroll shards to help repair the memory scrolls. Players will obtain a random reward for every donation.
- After a memory scroll has been fully repaired, players will receive corresponding rewards according to their donation ranking.
- Players can receive Skill Daruma, high-grade Grade Daruma, a Mystery Amulet and coin as the rewards from this event. Also, for each memory scroll, players rank 200 or higher will receive SSR Shikigami Ungaikyo’s shards. Players who rank 500 or above will receive the “Yin and Yang Frame”.
- After all memory scrolls have been repaired, players can no longer obtain or donate scroll shards.
3. Atop the Peak
Climb atop and earn rewards!
Event period: After the update on January 20th - February 4th, 23:59 EST
- All players who purchase the "Atop the Peak event pack" will be counted towards the number of climbing players
- When the number of players reaches the Stone Tablet and Torii, all players who are level 15 or above that have purchased the pack will be able to claim plenty of rewards.
- When the number of players reaches the Top, all players who purchased the pack can claim extra Furoshiki rewards.
Note: Items in the event pack include Hiyoribou's "Sunshine Doll Frame"
4. Lunar Festival Challenge
Come and join the Lunar New Year celebrations!
1st phase: After the update on January 20th - January 24th, 23:59 EST
2nd phase: January 25th, 0:00 - January 28th, 23:59 EST
Find the entrance on the Exploration map to join the challenge! Tap the Search button to discover the Boss and complete the challenge to obtain 「Lunar Festival Badge」, which can be used to redeem rewards from the event shop!
*The event shop can be accessed through the event page or the Jizo statue in the courtyard until February 4th 23:59 EST.
Furthermore, complete the following conditions to earn extra rewards:
For the 1st phase: Make a party consisting of at least 4 SSR Shikigami
For the 2nd phase: Make a party consisting of one or less SSR Shikigami and win within 75 turns.
5. Lunar New Year Celebration!
Let’s log in to the game to celebrate Lunar New Year and Claim the rewards!
Event time: 0:00 on January 24 – 23:59 on January 25
During the event time, players can claim a surprise gift by logging in the game each day!
6. Ebisu’s Boutique
Event period: After the update on January 20th – February 10th 23:59. EST
- During the event, players can obtain Ebisu’s Fortune Shop exclusive frame “Dazzling Gold” by recharging in the game. Players will have a chance to obtain this exclusive frame again during the future Ebisu’s Boutique events. And if players receive the frame more than once, the frame will be upgraded!
- Recharge to certain amounts to receive the “Moonlight” courtyard skin, Seimei's "Dark Seimei" skin and more!
- Players who have already received the rewards will be compensated as shown below：
“Moonlight” Courtyard skin → 1000 Jade
Seimei's "Dark Seimei" skin → "Lord of Kyoto" frame
Seimei's "Dark Seimei" skin + "Lord of Kyoto" frame → "Lord of Kyoto" frame (Gold Daruma version)
- Players who already have the "Lord of Kyoto" frame (Gold Daruma version) will gain the right to enter the Boutique, and receive 2 Boutique talismans instead!
7. Shopkeeper's Benefit
The Shopkeeper will be once again giving out discount vouchers! Onmyoji, please stop by the pack shop and have a look!
Event period: January 24th, 0:00 – January 25th 23:59 EST
During the event, players can obtain a random pack shop discount voucher every day!
- Every day during the event, players will have a maximum of 3 chances to draw a discount voucher. The discount voucher with the biggest discount drawn for that day will be given to the player directly.
- The Discount Voucher will be available for 7 days. It can be applied to packs that can be purchased using S-Jade.
8. Lunar New Year Special Packs
Time: 0:00 on January 24th - 23:59 on January 25th EST
During the event period, Lunar New Year Special Packs are available in store! Don't miss out!
※ Lunar New Year Pack I
What it contains：Red Carp frame, Mystery Amulet*1 daily, Coins*10000 daily
Duration: last 7 days
※ Lunar New Year Pack II
What it contains：Mystery Amulet*10, Grade 3 Daruma*3; Mystery Amulet*2 daily, Coins*50000 daily, EXP Daruma*1 daily, Skill Daruma Shards*2 daily
Duration: last 14 days
Note: The purchase limit for all Packs: 1 per person
9. Exploration Monster Bonus-Up Event
It’s time to visit the Explore Zone for rewards!
Time: After the update on January 20th - January 26th 23:59 EST
During the event, enemies in the Exploration Zone will have two reward bonuses at the same time, allowing you to earn more EXP, coins, or loot per battle!
10. Daruma Wish
Running out of Daruma to upgrade your Shikigami? Don't worry! Here comes The Daruma Wish event!
Event Period: After the update on January 20th - February 3th, 23:59 EST
How to play: During the event, players who clear Soul Zones, Evo Zones or Wanted Quests will have a chance to obtain different types of Daruma Cards:
- Soul Zone: Red Daruma Card
- Evo Zone: White Daruma Card
- Wanted Quest: Black Daruma Card
Spend Daruma cards to redeem the corresponding Daruma!
Note: Daruma cards are only valid during this event, and will become void once the event ends.
11. Limited-time Illustration！
After 0:00 on January 24, a special Illustration “Lunar New Year 2020” will be available for purchase in limited time! Don’t miss out!
Available time: 0:00 on January 24th - maintenance time on February 5th
12. Onikiri’s SP skin: Bleached Silk
After maintenance on January 20th, Onikiri’s new SP skin: Bleached Silk will be added to the game!
Players will have the chance to obtain the skin by summoning a collected Onikiri.
It will be available in the shrine for purchase until February 1st 23:59 EST, after which it will have the chance to appear in the shrine with each shuffle.
13. New skins on sale!
After maintenance on January 20th, the following skins will be added to the skin store with a 20% discount price if purchased during the first two weeks!!
Orochi: Threat in the Rift
Hana: Flame-red Flowers
Enma: Flower Lanterns
Mouba: Stew & Sake
1. We fully upgraded the Pets system
※ Added a Furniture system that allows you to spend Toy Vouchers on furnishings to customize your Pet House.
※ Some furnishings grant bonuses to Pets. Once you have purchased one of these furnishings, its bonus is permanent.
※ Added a Visit Friends feature so players can visit their friends' Pet Houses and play with their pets.
2. Improved the Soul Zone: Fallen Sun. You can now see the remaining drop bonuses in battles.
1. Fixed the position order error in the Fallen Sun zone teaming page.
2. Fixed an issue with Mouba's special edition True Red skin causing errors with the display when rotating it in the Shikigami menu.
3. Fixed the issue where, when Dragon's Fury is inflicted on Takiyashahime, the orb cost of her Moon's Secrets was not increased.
4. Fixed the issue where, when Hozuki is using his passive skill to remove a control effect from Hoshiguma Doji, Hoshiguma Doji's passive state would be triggered abnormally.
5. Fixed the issue where, when Otakemaru's Unlimited Blade Prison is closed after he gets KO'd, it would raise his Move Bar.